Yüklenme Tarihi: 27 Nisan 2015 - 09:16
Also work for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000, NT etc on Asus laptop.
Free download: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com/windows-password-recovery.htm
More details guide: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com/article/reset-asus-password.html
I forgot my Windows 8 on Asus laptop and a password reset disk was not created. This video will show you a new way to reset Windows 8 admin password for Asus laptop by using USB flash drive. This may be the fastest way to recover a lost Windows 8 password that instantly hacking into Asus Windows 8 without data lost. Also work for any other kinds of laptop: dell, Acer, hp, Toshiba, Lenovo, Thinkpad, Sony, Samsung, IBM, etc.
Windows Password Key is a universal Windows Password recovery tool which can be used to reset Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012/2008/2003/2000 local password instantly regardless how long and complex your password is. This is the easiest and fastest way for Asus laptop password recovery. Now show you how to reset Windows 8 administrator password on Asus laptop.
Step 1: Download and install "Windows Password Key" on anther computer you have access to.
This is not free software, regard that you are locked out of your laptop, so you need to purchase the full version of Windows Password Key on another computer.
Step 2: After successfully installing the software, run it to create a Windows Password Reset Disk.
1. Plug in a bootable USB Flash Drive and choose Burn to USB.
2. Select the drive name you plug in from the pull-down list.
3. Click Burn button and wait for the creating process. This process will take about 1 minutes.
4. Burning completed successfully, remove your USB and transfer it to your locked laptop.
Step 3: Boot your computer from the Windows Password reset Disk
Step 4: Reset Windows 8 admin password instantly for Asus Laptop.
After booting from USB, Windows Password Key will run automatically and display a friendly window.
1. If you installed more than one system on your laptop, Select Windows 8 from the pull-down list. Or skip this step.
2. Click an user account from the user list. All user accounts of Windows 8 will be listed.
3. Click Reset Password button and click Yes when a confirm dialog pops up.
4. User account password has been removed. Click Reboot. When a confirm dialog pops up, eject Windows password Reset disk, and click Yes to restart your computer.
After restarting, you can logon Windows 8 without password. How to reset Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, 2012/2008/2003/2000 local and domain password is the same as this.