Yüklenme Tarihi: 15 Kasım 2017 - 09:44
A-1 Certified Environmental Services provides Indoor Air Quality Testing Testing, Commercial Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing and Independent Mold Inspection Services. Indoor Air Quality Testing, VOC Testing and Mold remediation is usually expensive. Pre-testing can confirm the existence of mold and other toxic or non-toxic mold conditions. Allow us to determine if you truly have a real issue with Indoor Air Quality. Remediation or mold treatment might not be required. We aren't allied with any Mold Remediation or Removal Companies. We promise that our customers will get objective, non-bias analysis Indoor Air Quality Testing results!
Our other Services Include: Indoor Air Quality Testing, VOC Testing, IAQ Testing, Indoor Air Pollution Testing, Environmental Services and Black Toxic Mold Testing.
We also provide smoke and fire testing in the Northern California area for both homeowners and commercial properties. As well as health concerns, smoke and fire damage causes extreme odor issues in your home or business. You should consider having fire and smoke damage testing performed to make sure your health is not at risk. Fire and smoke particles can not only cause damage of your building but can expose hazardous chemicals and other forms contamination. We'll provide a comprehensive report on all contaminants in your home. Smoke can contaminate your entire home if you're in a nearby wildfires zone in northern California. You can prove smoke damage to your insurance company with our detailed report.
We analyze Commercial Indoor Air Quality in all indoor environments. We test for the occurrence of toxic mold in your indoor environment. The most important step in fixing a mold problem is to accurately classify and rectify the sources of dampness that allowed the mold to happen. So as to avoid mold from developing, it is imperative that moisture damaged spots be dried inside a one to two day period of time. If mold is an issue in the home, the mold must be cleaned up and the excess moisture removed.