Yüklenme Tarihi: 01 Şubat 2016 - 14:52
Top 10 Tallest/Highest Mountains in the World . Thanks For Watching. Please Subscribe, Like, Share and Comment.
The following is a list of the tallest mountains of the world, the peak elevations above sea level on the planet. These ten tallest mountain in the world are all found in the Himalaya. In fact, the fifty tallest mountains in the world are all found in Asia.
1. Mount Everest - China/Nepal - 29,035 feet (8850 meters)
2. K2 - China/Pakistan - 28,251 feet (8611 meters)
3. Kangchenjunga - India/Nepal - 28,169 feet (8586 meters)
4. Lhotse - China/Nepal - 27,939 feet (8516 meters)
5. Makalu - China/Nepal - 27,765 feet (8463 meters)
6. Cho Oyu - China/Nepal - 26,906 feet (8201 meters)
7. Dhaulagiri - Nepal - 26,794 feet (8167 meters)
8. Manaslu - Nepal - 26,781 feet (8163 meters)
9. Nanga Parbat - Pakistan - 26,660 feet (8126 meters)
10. Annapurna I (Annapurna contains six peaks) - Nepal - 26,545 feet (8091 meters)
Scientists are now able to pinpoint exactly how tall every mountain on Earth is, thanks to NASA's use of the Earth Observing System series of satellites.
Measuring each mountain's summit, or tallest point, by their height above sea level, the 10 tallest mountains in the world all turn out be located in the Himalayas. Each of these mountains belongs to the "eight-thousanders" club, a list that consists of the 14 mountains on Earth that are 8,000 meters (about 26,250 feet) tall or more.
Meet the "eight-thousanders" and the brutal challenges they pose to the people who try to climb them.
Tallest Mountains in the World
The world's tallest mountains are some of the most majestic and beautiful things that one can be blessed enough to witness in their lifetime. They are all located in Asia and each reach an altitude of over eight thousand meters in height. There are only fourteen mountains in the world that can boast such a height. Below are the ten highest of these fourteen mountains.
it is a little bit difficult to measure the height with such precise accuracy while dividing line among a mountain with several peaks therefore due to this problem another method to provide most accurate measurement is available which is called topographic prominence.. every year glaciers melt and produce lot of water in form of streams , this water is mostly useful and used for agricultural needs but sometimes huge melting of ice create lot of problems such as destruction, floods and blockage of roads and highways. below, a list is prepared of top ten highest mountains in the world.
Top 10 Tallest Highest Mountains in the World 2014.